Monday, January 23, 2006

Folks

We had visitors on the weekend of January 6. Jude and Michelle were traveling abroad from Mississippi. Alf drove from Milwaukee to join us on Saturday.

On Friday we (Jude, Michelle, Paul, Mary, Marye, and I) ate at an Indian restaurant on Franklin called Moti Mahal. Dinner was followed by competitive games of Yahtzee and Aggravation.

On Saturday evening, Paul and Mary served chili and corn bread for dinner. We played Cranium. Alf was humdinger champion.

On Sunday Alf, Jude, Paul, Tim, and I ran four+ miles at alumni pace. Then we ate breakfast and enjoyed a lazy afternoon in the man room watching football. Later that evening, Tim, Alf, Marye, and I went over to Lucy's to celebrate her birthday.

1 comment:

aaron said...

That alf, what a fattie. Sorry I couldn't make it for the festivities. Damnation. I was even training (almost) for the alumi run.