The Hastings Senior High class of 1997 reunion is the weekend after Independence Day. Here are the questions we should answer:
I am currently living at...
I work at...
My family...
Since I graduated High School 10 years ago I have...
My biggest achievement or my biggest mistake in the last 10 years is...
If I knew in High School what I know now I would or would not...
Who from our class have you connected with since HS that you did not know well 10 years ago?
What was one thing you thought so important that makes you laugh now?
The craziest place you have been in the last 10 years?
Additional comments or something I want to share...
I am open to fictitious suggestions.
2 comments:
My reunion at Estelline is less than 2 weeks away.
I'm assuming I'll be the only person there to say "i'm still in school."
At least you are not still working on your BA.
Post a Comment