For the first time in my life I am paying $$$ the world wide web. Amazing. Now I am virtually guaranteed access through the apparatus attached to the light pole on the corner of our lot. We signed up for Minneapolis wireless through USI Wireless. The cost was $179 for one year. We reluctantly chose the slowest speed, but the megabits stream fast enough to watch Conan clips on YouTube. In the year 2000 Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will become a porn star known as Dwayne "The Johnson" Johnson. Anyway, it's good to have internet. I feel empowered.
1 comment:
welcome to the world of not-free internet. in our apartment building, we were slightly optimistic that we wouldn't have to pay for internet the first time we turned on the computer, as we recognized 6 or 7 networks immediately. Going through the list of networks, we realized we identified 6 or 7 secure wireless networks. Where's the trust?
Post a Comment