Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Chemistry

Structures and Reactivity of Non-heme Oxoiron(IV) Compounds
Eric J. Klinker

Angewandte Chemie

Anderson, Adrian B.; Ciriacks, Chanda M.; Fuller, Kathryn M.; Arriaga, Edgar A.. "Distribution of Zeptomole-Abundant Doxorubicin Metabolites in Subcellular Fractions by Capillary Electrophoresis with Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detection." Analytical Chemistry (2003), 75(1), 8-15.

Chanda M. Ciriacks and Michael T. Bowser. “Monitoring D-Serine Dynamics in the Rat Brain Using Online Microdialysis-Capillary Electrophoresis” Anal. Chem., 76, 6582-6587 (2004).

4 comments:

klink said...

Sure, you give full citations to Chanda's papers, but I get a poster abstract and a cheesy grin.....Damn you!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm....electrophoresis and anal. chem.

nothing beats butt biology.

cp

the big skinny said...

klinker, i don't think you have any full citations on the chemistry website, which is good because that means terrorists cannot get their extreme hands on your research. by the way, let me know if you discover anything that cures the yips.

klink said...

Bane, you should know that I don't actually have useful chemistry. But, since you are unable to find my brilliance:
A not-quite updated list of publications from my boss's site.
Here is an example of the department pimping my work. Actually, I wrote it....so I was pimping my work via another pimp.