Friday, September 24, 2004

estas muy religioso

i would like to call the attention of my hundreds of readers to the comment section.

*
in other news


this excerpt in bob herbert's nytimes editorial. in president george w. bush's autobiography, "A Charge to Keep: My Journey to the White House," he comments on his vietnam war stance. "My inclination was to support the government and the war until proven wrong, and that only came later, as I realized we could not explain the mission, had no exit strategy, and did not seem to be fighting to win." that's great.

has anyone been keeping an eye on hurricane jeanne. that bitch is crazy. she turned north and was headed harmlessly into the middle of the atlantic when all of a sudden jeanne remembered, i didn't hit florida, florida has never been hit by four hurricanes in one season, i'm going for the glory. and let's not forget about hurricane karl. that fucker just grazed iceland. kofi, don't feel too safe.

it is time that we realize that these are not ordinary hurricanes. set naivete aside, they are terrorist hurricanes, recruited after the u.s. invaded iraq.

5 comments:

klink said...

Dr. Knudson, you would appear to agree with the notion that the mission in Iraq was unclear. While I agree that we dropped the ball on issues such as exit strategy, occupation strategy, winning the hearts of Iraqi's strategy, and rebuilding strategy- I do firmly believe we had clear intentions when we invaded (and it wasn't just to show the world our huge american penis). The mission was to disarm Iraq, unseat Saddam, and make the world a safer place. To my knowledge we've only accomplished one of those, while the other 2 have actually gone in the wrong direction. Eventually, even the way of life in Iraq may be beter. Even though the occupation and after are horrific, I have to assert that the goals (even if unfounded), were clear.

klink said...

Chris Mitchell actually brought this article to my attention, so I thought I would post it here so you and Jude could read it. It turns out Minnesota has a political party Jude might be interested in joining. While there is nothing comical about the subject matter of this article, there is a quote by the leader of the New Black Panther party , Philly Chapter, that I found a bit amusing.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-2neonazisep26,0,3187228.story

Jude said...

Um, ok?

Jude said...

Benjamin, I've been unable to locate Boulder Dash race results. Give me the inside scoop son.

klink said...

Jude- I made the comment because I have glanced at your blog as well. No offense, just prodding at a you bit. However, I don't think the New Black Panther party will be very open to you joining. To them, you're probably just another crazy cracker.