this morning was a sad morning. it was my last morning enjoying convenient public transportation from home to work. cubeland on the fifth floor of the empire building in downtown st. paul was razed this morning. the air tastes like dust, not good dust like topsoil dust, but indoor dust, which is probably made up of dead dust mites, tiny hairs, sloughed skin cells, and skanky city dust. now i'm sitting at my makeshift desk. tomorrow we relocate to oakdale near the confluence of 94 and 694/494.
on an unrelated note, i haven't sinned since may 30, 2003.
3 comments:
Drunkenness is a sin.
So is lieing.
Oh, and I'm not sure if urinating on the hood of a car is a sin, but I'm pretty sure God shakes his head at that one, too.
And according to recent trends, voting democratic is a sin, but I won't presume you voted.
And I can't be quite sure about this, but I remember an incident where you coveted my livestock. That's one of the big ones you know.
And I also seem to remember a pretty significant slab of meat in your mouth on a Friday.
But hey, the things you do for crack.......
welcome home bain and maharaja
i am leaving today for 4 days, but let's do something upon my return, i want to hear about your week off in nebrasky. i'll call you before then though. hey, my dad is looking for someone to give away 2 MN basketball tix to the game on saturday at 1 pm. i can't go, they can't go, my dad called this morning to see if you guys wanna go?? call me tonight or today if interested. they are free.
Post a Comment