Monday, January 24, 2005

first day

work will be very busy and very awesome.
i will no longer post every weekday.
i would like to guarantee every other day.
actually, i could still post every weekday, but it would be worse than usual.
i still need to write about the weekend up north and the home improvement project.
later.

3 comments:

aaron said...

Personally, that is, as a person,I would love to hear about home improvement. I am a defacto meister-improver, though I have no house. Test me, go on, test me.

klink said...

True, it is nice to have a job that you enjoy attending. However, it is also nice to get lots of cash for something, even if you don't really like it. This explains chemical engineers.

klink said...

True, it is better to love what you do. Also, one must consider the fringe benefits of employment. Take me for instance, a lowly graduate student. Sure, the pay sucks, and the hours are worse, but I like knowing that at any given moment- I could blow up the building. And the perks don't stop there. For instance, when I TA, i have people looking up to me as though I know all and will spread wisdom every time I open my mouth. That is, of course, until after the test when they realize I was making it all up at the review session. Last, but not least, is the fact that each year the campus is rejuvinated with a fresh crop of nubile 18-year-old women. Sure, they're behind poofy coats right now, but come the first robin of the spring, those girls will be parading their moral values around campus. That my loofa friend, is a good benefits package.