Last night Klinker came over to my house with a twelve pack of Summit Maibock. Bock is a type of German beer named for the famous medieval German brewing town of Einbeck. Mai is German for the month of May. Bock is German for goat. So, we were drinking May Goat.
Summit brews four beers year-round: EPA, IPA, grand, and porter.
Here are Summit's seasonal beers:
Maibock - Spring
Hefe Weizen - Summer
Oktoberfest - Fall
Winter Ale - Winter
I should probably say a few words about the popular Terry Schiavo.
First, who is paying to keep her alive? Hopefully, I am not. I say keep her on medical assistance until her money runs out. Then let her parents pay for her. Then let those people who taped LIFE over their mouths pay for her. Or maybe Terry can rack up huge credit card debt paying for her medical assistance. Then she can file for bankruptcy. Or maybe we can end all the mania by pulling the tube when we need the money from her medical assistance costs to help balance the budget under a no new taxes pledge.
Fellow Americans, I believe you have a right to a shitty life. I believe you have unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I believe in your right to the vain pursuit of happiness. I will fight to bring you into this world. Leave no egg behind. But if you need anything from me before your imminent death, go fuck yourself. Fuck you and your inept, irresponsible existence. I believe in your right to suffer. But I’ll be there for you when your body tries to leave this world. To keep you alive, I will quench my fear of stem cell research, medical technology, pharmaceuticals, and all such things grotesquely unnatural. I will keep you alive by any means, except gay means.
Actually, what we really need is more prayer, then Terry Tinkerbell will emerge from her comatose state.
2 comments:
Actually, that sounds like a nice new slogan for the republican party: We're there for you when life begins, when life ends, and nowhere in between!
Perhaps the GOP could devise a clever ad campaign where republican celebrities don oil mustaches over large print that reads "got oil?"
On a different note....my NCAA pool is doing well, but it is very fragile. I am down to 2 final 4 teams, but i think they'll both make it. Plus, both of those teams are in my final. I'm tied for second with the only other guy in my pool to pick UNC. (we have 8 total) 5 people, including the guy in first, have illinios winning it all. So I'm poised to catapault into the lead should UNC take it all (and if UW beats Louisville-note that neither me nor my rival UNC picker have UW in the final four, but he has louisville picked)
Husker spring practice starts today. there will be updates when needed.
Finally, Michelle Bachmann wants to make it very clear that the proposed constitutional ammendment to define marriage as being between a man a woman is not anti-gay. No word if she wants to make it clear whether or not the measure is pro-gay or neutral-gay.
Benjamin, you're going about this in the wrong way. Make no mention of money and you/we'll have much better luck in swaying those who dissent. Placing a dollar amount, any dollar amount, on a person's life is bound to be met with some well deserved criticism. This particular case has enough evidence to support our stance without bitching about dollars.
Post a Comment