Monday, March 07, 2005

Track

I checked out the MIAC Indoor Track and Field Championship results. Good job Mac Pack. Carleton's Bucy looks sharp. Hamline sophomore Tony Klappa broke Paul Mausling's meet record with a 4:18 mile.

In other news, things in Bolivia don't look good. President Carlos Mesa plans to resign. Evo Morales is inciting trouble.

3 comments:

klink said...

tied for 7th- I'm happy with that performance. Big props to the distance team- you showed up big in individual races and relays. Also I must give a shout out to the field event guys- PV champ, LJ and TJ scores.

On a dissimilar note, i take this opportunity to mock the men's field of 55 M hurdlers. Back in the day, over half of you wouldn't get a sniff of finals. I fart in your general direction.

klink said...

Welcome back, Mr. Reznich. I will take advantage of this public forum to inform you that I will soon be getting married. I've been engaged for about a week now, so it's a good time to post it on the internet. Soon, I will be one of you.....

klink said...

You can't handle the truth! Yeah, looks like the military has spent close to $200 million replacing ousted gays.But really, what is $200 million these days? A few days in Iraq? A down payment on an airline bailout? Besides, the military is much better off without those 10,000 gays. It's not like we have a shortage of troops.....