McHale is a huge pussy. He had 2 choices. One was to go to the owner and say "sorry, I guess I am inept. Perhaps you were blinded by KG's loyalty to the franchise and attributed that success to me. thanks, by the way. However, I tried to sign Joe smith to a secret deal and that screwed us in drafting young talent. Then, when we did have a chance, we drafted Ndudi Ebi. Then, I went out and got us Sprewell and Cassell. It was a two year experiment that turned into a disaster when Spree was undernourished and Cassell reminded the league that he is made of glass. Guess it was really a one-year window. Oh, and not to forget the gem of last year, Kandi-man. yeah, he sure didn't try very hard in LA until his contract year. We assumed he would continue to improve. I ignored the fact that he declined to participate in off-season work-outs with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. It's OK, i thought he would change and really, what could he have learned from Kareem? Did I mention Joe Smith? Perhaps you should fire me." His other option was to fire Flip and shake things up again this off-season. the good news is that they will be drafting a lot higher than usual. Good to see Johan get locked up for a bit. I think we can look forward to another central division title this year. Vikings being sold is fantastic. Now the team should deal Moss for a first rounder and a defensive starter. Don't be greedy. The money saved by not getting another high draft pick in the deal could be used on a free agent.
It will be a shame when Flip is coaching against us next year. My moss proposal: Trade him to the Ravens. Get a stud DB and their first rounder (and perhaps next year's 2nd or 3rd....just to spice it up). The vikings upgrade the secondary, spend 2 first round picks on defense, and resign Wiggins. A young receiver or free agent WR can help fill the gap. Kyle Boller becomes an all-star.
3 comments:
McHale is a huge pussy. He had 2 choices. One was to go to the owner and say "sorry, I guess I am inept. Perhaps you were blinded by KG's loyalty to the franchise and attributed that success to me. thanks, by the way. However, I tried to sign Joe smith to a secret deal and that screwed us in drafting young talent. Then, when we did have a chance, we drafted Ndudi Ebi. Then, I went out and got us Sprewell and Cassell. It was a two year experiment that turned into a disaster when Spree was undernourished and Cassell reminded the league that he is made of glass. Guess it was really a one-year window. Oh, and not to forget the gem of last year, Kandi-man. yeah, he sure didn't try very hard in LA until his contract year. We assumed he would continue to improve. I ignored the fact that he declined to participate in off-season work-outs with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. It's OK, i thought he would change and really, what could he have learned from Kareem? Did I mention Joe Smith? Perhaps you should fire me."
His other option was to fire Flip and shake things up again this off-season. the good news is that they will be drafting a lot higher than usual.
Good to see Johan get locked up for a bit. I think we can look forward to another central division title this year.
Vikings being sold is fantastic. Now the team should deal Moss for a first rounder and a defensive starter. Don't be greedy. The money saved by not getting another high draft pick in the deal could be used on a free agent.
It will be a shame when Flip is coaching against us next year.
My moss proposal: Trade him to the Ravens. Get a stud DB and their first rounder (and perhaps next year's 2nd or 3rd....just to spice it up). The vikings upgrade the secondary, spend 2 first round picks on defense, and resign Wiggins. A young receiver or free agent WR can help fill the gap. Kyle Boller becomes an all-star.
Minnesota sports? What about Williams women beating the whole MIAC in a dual meet?
Post a Comment