I drove a Ford F250 XL Super Duty over the the capitol today. The F250 has command seating. Is that a Land Rover down there, I can't tell, it's so small. I parked it on the stone stairs in front of the State Office Building. The security guard didn't demur; in fact, he addressed me as Balls Knudson.
CostCo pays $16/hour, 65% more than the average wage at Wal-Mart stores and 33% more than the $12 average at Sam's Club. At CostCo, 82% of the workers are covered by company health insurance, compared with 48% at Wal-Mart.
I'll tell you what I like to do. I like to shop at Wal-Mart. Then I like to lament the plight of low-wage workers. I like to vote Democrat to atone for my purchasing sins. When it's my money, I will discount shop. When it's the government's money, I spare no expense.
In other news, several pharmacists in Minnesota have refused to fill birth control prescriptions.
Rage building up, anger taking over, blood boiling.
Snyder drug store is one of the culprits. I encourage you to write a letter to Snyder and boycott the store.
Leave no egg behind.
"One of the greatest tragedies of life is that so many sperm are wasted. If only we could staunch this horrendous loss of life." -God
2 comments:
I've been boycotting Walmart for some time now. I'm sure they are feeling the pinch of lost revenue. Actually, I've made one purchase there this fiscal year- it was potting soil I couldn't find anywhere else. Last fiscal year, I didn't buy anything at Walmart- however a very nice Freedom visor was purchased for me.
As far as Snyder drug....I am not currently on any prescriptions, and all other items I could purchase there (shampoo, toiletries, etc.) are probably cheaper at Target. How are their wages?
I read this in Newsweek this week: The entity of Walmart IS 2% of the United States total GDP. It is 8 times larger in dollar terms than Microsoft. That 2% statistic is f-ed up, man.
I only shop at walmart if someone gives me a gift certificate. Does this make me bad? Should I burn any walmart gift certificate I receive? However, the burning plastic of the gift card will pollute the earth's air. Is this worse?
Which is the lesser of two evils?
Post a Comment