Time for more of my staccato posting.
It is of greatest importance to look at Klinker’s comment on Friday’s post.
The City Pages “Best Of” addition is out.
It snowed (flurried) here yesterday. All you need to know is this: peeps in Yakutsk are currently enjoying a milder May than we are here.
We watched the runners of the Get in Gear race run by. Carleton alum Matt Hooley ran a good race.
I volunteered at the Living Green Expo on Saturday. There were Jainists everywhere. Not really, but people were interested in sustainable living. The highlight of the expo came late in the afternoon when I saw a young man with a neck beard – awesome! I bought a four-foot-high two-foot-wide black plastic compost bin at the expo. Now I can reduce food waste in the garbage and create a soil to rival mollisols.
I gave myself a hairscut yesterday, the potential mullet is gone.
We went to the Dakota on Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis last night, compliments of Andrea. Jazz artist Karrin Allyson was performing.
3 comments:
Bane, after reading this on shadoweyes, i couldn't help but post about it here. I highly recommend a visit to , that way you can make plans for saturday in the event that you don't have other things to do.
damn....that isn't how i remember making that link. it was supposed to be a link on the words "this site", but ended up nixing that and linking the rest of the sentence. I even previewed.....I blame the homosexual agenda.
If you are going to acknowledge the efforts of Mr. Hooley in another no-stakes event, then I urge you to at least make mention of the recent performances of Mr. Richards and Mr. Metzdorff at the Drake Relays.
30:17.21 for Malcolm Richards
30:19.30 for Jeff Metzdorff
Both are automatic qualifying marks for the 10k. Hey-ya!
Post a Comment