First Lady Laura Bush spoke at a White House Correspondence dinner
Quotes from Cleaver Peasantry and the LA Times:
"George always says he's delighted to come to these press dinners. Baloney. He's usually in bed by now," she said to laughter. "I said to him the other day, 'George, if you really want to end tyranny in the world, you're going to have to stay up later.' "
A typical White House evening goes like this, she went on: "Nine o'clock, Mr. Excitement here is sound asleep, and I'm watching 'Desperate Housewives' — with Lynne Cheney. Ladies and gentlemen, I am a desperate housewife. I mean if those women on that show think they're desperate, they ought to be with George. One night after George went to bed, Lynne Cheney, Condi Rice, Karen Hughes and I went to Chippendales....I won't tell you what happened, but Lynne's Secret Service code name is now Dollar Bill."
She noted that she and her husband were "complete opposites — I'm quiet, he's talkative; I'm introverted, he's extroverted; I can pronounce 'nuclear.' "
"The amazing thing is that George and I were just meant to be. I was a librarian who spent 12 hours a day in the library, yet somehow I met George."
She discussed the family she married into, saying of Barbara Bush: "People often wonder what my mother-in-law's really like. People think she's a sweet, grandmotherly, Aunt Bea type. She's actually more like, mmm, Don Corleone."
And the native of the Lone Star State poked fun at her husband's patrician upbringing: "George didn't know much about ranches when we bought the place" near Crawford. "Andover and Yale don't have a real strong ranching program.
"But I'm proud of George. He's learned a lot about ranching since that first year when he tried to milk the horse." She paused. "What's worse, it was a male horse."
From Kingpin:
Munson: Hope you don't mind, I got up a little early so I took the liberty of milking your cow for ya. Took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one.
Amish Guy: We don't have a cow, we have a bull.
Munson: I'll brush my teeth.
1 comment:
I am assuming that emergency legislation will soon be passed in both halls of congress to allow for her public beheading.
In sadder news....man and horse beastiality porn will never be the same for me again. Now when i watch it, I will have dubya in my head, and the enjoyment will be gone. Damn you Laura.
Speaking of horse cock.....I thought those ladies looked familiar. Trust me when I say that "dollar bill" is not a compliment. Ms. Cheney is a lousy tipper and repeatedly violated the no touch rule. You can only get so clean after something like that.
Post a Comment